Friday, April 12, 2013

Bobbie's First Real Spanking


 


The story you are about to read is a true story of a couple’s first attempt at a real spanking, the people and places in this story have been changed to protect their identity.
 
It is a cold wintery morning, snow falling on the ground with the wind howling as it whips around the house. Both husband and wife shudder when they hear the wind rattle the kitchen window as they sit quietly across from each other both afraid to approach the subject of what they agreed to a week ago.
 
Holding the coffee cup in my hand I am looking across the table at Bobbie, “You remember what today is don’t you?” She lifts her head up looking at me as if I just sprouted two heads and then ignores me, turning back to staring at her coffee. Pressing the issue once more,“You get your first real spanking remember? We agreed to it a week ago?”
 
With fire in her eyes, she snaps her head towards me like a dragon blowing fire and sarcastically says, “No shit Sherlock! Yes I know what is going to happen, I was there remember?” As she rolls her eyes to the heavens, speaking unintelligently then turns her attention again back to her coffee.
 
I am intently studying the many emotions alternating across Bobbie’s face. She reminds me of a ship caught in a raging storm tossed around as the giant waves hit the ships hull. She wanted to be anywhere but here.
 
With a loud sigh, I ask. “So then Bobbie, talk to me. What is going on in that head of yours? You have to be feeling something. So talk.”
 
Bobbie, starting to get frantic, loudly said, “Nothing is wrong ok? Let’s just not talk about it.”
 
“What do you mean nothing? It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see that you are getting upset, so talk.”
 
She now realizes that I am not going to let this go. With a defeated look she said, “I just know that I am going to hate it. You are going to hit me so hard that I am going to cry and you know how much I hate crying.”
 
“What makes you think that I am going to hit you so hard and why do you think you’re going to cry? If you are going to be that upset about it then we don’t have to do this. We can go the alternative way that we talked about already. I can take your books and computer away whatever way you want to go sweetheart.”
 
“No, I promised you that I would do it and I know how much you are looking forward to it, so I am going to do it. I don’t want you to hate me because I backed down”
 
“It is not about me, nor is it about you, it’s about us, and I won’t hate you if we don’t do it. If you are going to get sick over it then I don’t want to do it”
 
She wipes a couple of tears from her face with her hand. “I just want it to be fun you know? I don’t want this to be serious”
 
“We already talked about this; we both agreed this was the only way to find out if this is going to work for us. The whole purpose of this is to see if we can apply it to meet our needs. Not for you to get so upset, that you are going to get sick over it. It is not worth it to see you in such misery.”
 
“But I feel like a complete failure and that I disappointed you”
 
Running my hand through my hair not ever thinking it would go this bad. “No you’re not disappointing me. I gave you the choice on how you wanted to do it. You said that you would take this spanking. This is not written in cement. We don’t have to do this.”
 
Bobbie gets up, walks away from the table, and goes to the bedroom leaving me alone in the kitchen with my feelings of where it went all wrong and why she was so despondent.
 
After running it through my head, I couldn’t figure out what happened how I lost control of this, or if I even have control. Last night she was pumped up about this, she said she could do this and thought that it just might help our relationship and this morning she gets all freaky. She is acting as if she is going to face the firing squad. I push myself away from the table and walk into the bedroom to find her lying on the bed with tears in her eyes.
 
I lay next to her, stroking her back and rubbing the tense shoulder and neck muscles speaking softly “honey I don’t want to do this. It is hurting me more watching you be miserable than anything else.”
 
Bobbie turns so she can look at me with a weak smile and said, “I have to try it. Yes, I am scared and I don’t know how I will handle it. I am sure it is going to go very badly for you no matter what you do”
 
Laughing and talking she starts to relax more and then I tell her it’s time. As I sit in the middle of the bed, I pat my lap just waiting for her to come to me, she crawls to me, climbs over my lap and grabs one of the pillows to bury her face in the pillow.
 
I rub her back just taking my time watching her, she relaxes a bit and then I tell her that we are going to start. I take the hairbrush and quickly spank her 10 times. By the fifth swat, she starts to cry and at the seventh spank, she rockets off my lap telling me that I hit her too hard but the amazing thing was that she got back into position so we could finish the rest of the spanking, three more spanks and we were done. I tossed the brush across the bed, held her, and told her it was over and that she did well.
 
After she calmed down we went out to dinner and neither one of us mentioned what went on a couple of hours ago. But the next day over coffee, we talked about it and she told me that she has come to terms with it, she didn’t like it, but will do it again if nessery.
 
As we all know, this is not the end but only the beginning.
 
Bob

24 comments:

  1. Hi Bob, thank you for sharing this with us and showing the emotions you both went through.

    The first 'real' spanking as a TiH is damn scary, even if we already have erotic and/or maintenance spankings. This is so completely different. The feelings and emotions surrounding it are different.

    We are so concerned with our own thoughts/feelings/fears etc that we don't really think about the fact that this is hard on him too. That he is experiencing many of the same feelings.

    You are so right. This is only the beginning.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To tell you the truth I didn't think she was going to go through with it.
      when she shot up I thought it was over I crossed the line but then dhe went back over my knees, that is when I knew she was committedd to this ttwd

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Another really thoughtful post Bob which shows both your understanding of the range of emotions a TIH experiences in this situation as well as clearly illustrating the fantastic communication processes you have with Bobbie. This can only serve to build a really solid foundation to all that is to come.
    Thank you
    Janey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janey.

      I wiah I could say it happens all the time like that but it doesn't
      I am glad I got it right the first time so that we can do it again

      Bob

      Delete
  3. Very good post Bob. It is wonderful how you were so tuned into her feelings about the emotional experience of a first 'real' spanking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihave learned the hard way you can always correct the situation going slow but it really hard when you go fast.

      Bob

      Delete
  4. Our first time... We both laughed. Bob, I'm very impressed with your thoughtfulness, watching her wrestle and come to terms with it. The love you both feel for each other and the commitment you share together comes through loud and clear. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rouge.
      I was so worried that she was either going to pass out or fun for the hills when it was time.
      She sure did surprise the heck out of me.

      Bob

      Delete
  5. It was great the way you handled Bobbie and cared so much about how emotional she was. But after that I thought please tell me he gave her a warm up before ten spanks with a hairbrush. You did, didn't you?

    A good beginning is right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Sunnygirl if I tell you no will you still post on here?

      Drum roll please No I didn't I gave her thchoicese how she wanted it and she picked fast, I did try to talherer out of it but you already know what happened.
      The good news is she won't ask for fast any more.

      Bob

      Delete
  6. Hi Bob. It is surprising how very different a *real* spanking is from a fun one. Even if the intensity, position and number of swats are pretty much the same, it's all about the reason/intent. Our first real one was light compared to some of the ones we have done for fun, but it was very sobering and awkward and.....I don't even have the words to describe it really. Thank you for sharing with everyone your personal experience. I'm sure more than a few found it helpful to read. I know I did.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Queenie If I got to help someone with this post then it has been well worth it.
    I have a hard time describing what is in my head sometimes and it took me a few days to write it bringing up memories on how it went.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for sharing that! The way you handled it seemed very sweet and understanding and the fact that she got back into position to finish it up shows her commitment.Very nice to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Kenzie

    Yes when she went back down that was the moment that I knew she was serious about this.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how intune you are with Bobbie. It says a lot that her emotional needs are so important to you.
    I can appreciate how difficult it is to get back in place when your instincts say "run, run far away"!
    You have both come so far. I know we'll get there someday.
    Thank you for continuing to share your story.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish it was like that all the time but sad to say it's not I miss the boat sometimes

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you Bob. Poor Bobbie. It's hard to grasp the first spanking for the tiH. So many scary thoughts. You did good. :)

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for sharing this story. Sometimes when we get quite frightened by the idea of a spanking, it's hard to remember that it can be just as hard on the HoH as it can be on the receiving end. Hearing the inner turmoil, knowing you want what is best for the relationship, and not just what it best for her or you, is wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing this. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Es May

      I always thought that I would have loved to spank her hard until I had to do it. I didn't enjoy it at all.

      Fantasy's are good but that is just it they are fantasy's not real.

      Bob

      Delete
  14. "You are going to hit me so hard that I am going to cry and you know how much I hate crying.”

    So she was right. She cried and it hurt. She is brave, very brave. More brave than I ever would be. Why you spanked her so hard?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there Mona


    thank you for the good chuckle while reading you question. Yes she was right she did cry but in reality I did not spank her hard. Before I even took he to the bedroom I slapped the inside of my thigh with the hair brush to figure out how hard to swing. I rapidly struck her 9 times in a row with no breaks because that is what she wanted. It was just the anticipation and being scared that made her cry.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Bob,

    Your love for Bobbie really shows in how you were so focused on her feelings for the first time. She was really brave to go back for the rest! Thank you for sharing this, Bob.

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Katie to my little space in blog land

      I was amazed that she went back down otk that in of it self told me volumes of how committed she is to DD

      Bob

      Delete
  17. This is a very loving and unusual post.

    ReplyDelete