Friday, September 20, 2019

joke

When Paul and Susan first got married Paul said, "I am
putting a box under the bed. You must promise never
to look in it."

In all their 30 years of marriage, Susan never
looked. On the afternoon of their 30th anniversary,
curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid
and peeked inside. In the box were 3 empty beer cans
and $81,874.25 in cash.

She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now
that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly
curious as to why there even was such a box with such
contents. That evening, they were out for a special
anniversary dinner.

After dinner, Susan could no longer contain her
curiosity and she confessed, saying, "I am so sorry,
Paul. For all these years, I kept my promise and never looked into the box under our bed. However, today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know, why do you keep the 3 beer cans in the box?"

Paul thought for a while and said, "I guess after all these years you deserve to know the truth. Whenever I was unfaithful to you, I put an empty beer can in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it
again."

Susan was shocked, but said, "Hmmm, Jennifer, Paula and Monica. I am very disappointed and saddened by your behavior. However, since you are addicted to sex I guess it does happen and I guess 3 times is not that bad considering your problem."

Paul thanked her for being so understanding. They hugged and made their peace. A little while later Susan asked Paul, "So why do you have all that money in the box?"

Paul answered:
"Well, whenever the box filled up with
empty cans, I took them to the recycling center and
redeemed them for cash."


Bob

1 comment:

  1. LoL Bob,oops. Not sure that's the best way to create a nest egg lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete