Sunday, March 24, 2013

Games


                                          

Do you like playing games? I love playing games whither it being card games or board games. I like them because of the interaction that I get when playing with other people and plus you get to learn what makes them tick.  

The games that I want to talk about here are the types of games that you play to keep your DD mojo going while things are hectic and you really can’t connect in that DD way you would like to. When we aren’t in our DD mode for what ever reason it may be, I like to play games with Bobbie to keep her thinking about our respective rolls even when we can’t be in them.

One of my favorite games is playing slug a bug, remember the game? When you’re traveling down the road you see a VW beetle you yell out "slug a bug" and in the old days you got to slug your opponent in the arm because you spotted it first but the way we play it now is that the loser (Bobbie) would get one spank instead of the hit in the arm for every VW that I would spot before her and we would keep track of who was winning untill a agreed upon date and then payment would be required at that time.

Another game that we like to play when we are at a mall or park sitting down is people watching, we will pick out a couple or a person and say I think they either spank or do other kinky stuff and who is the top or bottom, now we all know there is no way of knowing if they are or aren’t but it does wonders for Bobbie because it keeps her mind on us.

While driving from here to there and we are tired of listening to the radio we play this game tell me a fantasy although this is sometimes a quick game it lets me in on how she is feeling, were she is at plus I get good ideas on what to do to her when we do get to play.

Oh by the way if your wondering if I ever lose at playing slug a bug the answer is no because I seam to always spot more VW’s then her but I have a hunch that Bobbie likes losing just so that she can get spanked but that just a hunch WEG

What games do you play when your DD mojo is not up to par?
Bob

26 comments:

  1. Interesting concept.

    When we played the VW game, it was "punch buggy", then you'd punch their arm. Of course you had to say, "no punch backs" or it would be returned. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We played it once you got hit you couldn't get hit again.
      Punch buggy, I will have to tell my brother about that one different

      Bob

      Delete
    2. We used to say "with brass knobs on" to prevent retaliation.

      Delete
    3. I never knew there were so many different saying in playing this game.
      To haveablock to protect one's arm would have been nice when I was younger. It would have saved my arm.

      Bob

      Delete
  2. Funny games you have over there.
    Have to think it over.
    Now, our first car was a VW Beetle.
    How would that have counted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL If we had a vw in our neighborhood we would never have left the window. But then again maybe not

      Bob

      Delete
  3. Hey Bob...some interesting games you play...did play 'slug bug' when we were kids but didn't play any DD related games.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Slug a bug is our favorite game while driving to and fro.
      Bobbie is very competitive when she plays games but for some reason she keeps losing. I am starting to wonder if she is fixing the games???????

      Bob

      Delete
  4. We don't play any DD related games. My grandsons play sug a bug with their dad and each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My "H" and I play this game... except we fight about HOW to play this game...

    We are from different states and I grew up calling it "Slug Bug!" and HE grew up calling it "Punch Bug" Which, I have clearly pointed out, more then once that the reason it works beter to be called "slug bug" is because it rhymes.. thus making MY version not only making more sense... but correct...

    He does not find that amusing though and... well... I'm not so great at spotting those darn VW bugs, so I end up getting "punched" in the arm instead of "slugged".

    Ahh... My kids still fight over who's right, mommy or daddy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Does that mean that if you say "slug bug" and "punch bug" you get o hit him twice?

      Now that would be a good variation of playing the game WEG

      Bob

      Delete
  6. DD games are a right good idea, Bob. Must try this when we are out together. Rose thinks NO filipinas EVER do even spanking let alone DD; but I happen to know better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Playing games makean interesting evening

      Bob

      Delete
  7. Hi Bob, what an interesting idea. We don't play Dd related games, but we do tease each other with Dd related comments etc which all helps to keep the dynamic active.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found that the games helped Bobbie to talk more about her ideas and feelings about what we are doing.
    Before these games she wouldn't say boo.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  9. My kids call it Punch Bug, and you have to say "No punch back" so it won't be returned. Then they added "Beep beep Jeep". *sigh*
    Sometimes the chatter from the back seat is more than I can handle... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then that's when you invent the game, lets see who can stay the quietest then.
      it might work no?

      Bob

      Delete
  10. We play Punch Bug but we hit a second time for the no punch backs part....I'm not sure how that part started. We also have to lift our feet when we go over train tracks and duck when we go under a bridge. Little games we carried on with our kids, from parents and grand parents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Alexa you just bought back some memories of when I was young. I forgot about the train tracks lefttig your feet as you go over the track.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those kind of games! We tend to go on long road trips from time to time, and those car games always help pass the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does make the trip more interesting

      Bob

      Delete
  13. Well, you've given me some interesting ideas Bob! My sister and I used to play slug bug on road trips. I tried it once with my hubby, but he doesn't reciprocate, lol. He would probably be pretty interested in your version though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it works out for you and you don't lose to many times (unless you want to that is)
      WEG

      Bob

      Delete
  14. We don't play dd games, will have to mention that to the Duke. :) But we do find it showing up more and more in our teasing each other, especially in public, or if someone says something that could be taken as a DD comment, we look at each other and silently giggle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am amazed at how much we see that makes us wonder if DD is more prevalent in our society than we know.

      Bob

      Delete