Wednesday, January 30, 2013

I Wish

I wish I were smart enough to know what Bobbie wants all the time, but I am not.

I wish I was strong enough to protect Bobbie from all her fears, but I am not.


I wish I could give Bobbie everything to make her happy, but I cannot.

However, I am smart enough to try to keep things from Bobbie that are bad for her

However, I am strong enough to hold her tightly and whisper comforting words in her ear that everything will be ok.

However, I can give Bobbie my unconditional love no matter what happens in our lives.


2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful. That, you try to be there for her is the key to happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Minelle for the kudos.

    But finding that balance is the hard part, it seems to keep moving.

    :)


    Bob

    ReplyDelete